1. Provide a protein-carbohydrate complex by either of PDB file or PDB code.
2. Provide chain and residue numbers (seperated by '_' of carbohydrate
3. By providing an e-mail address, user can a notification email, after job completion.
4. To visit example pages for each mode, users have to select a prediction mode from step 2 and hit 'Run Example' button.
5. Click RUN PREDICTION to get your prediction result.
The result page of Prediction Mode is divided into three sections:
1. The Mutation Table section gives predicted ∆∆G and distance among mutants. If the mutation is more than two per case, the distance bw mutants shows distances between the centroid of each mutant and each Calpha carbon.
Users can browse mutations in the wild-type structure via 3D Visualisation ticking a checkbox of each multiple mutation from Mutation Table.
2. The 3D Visualisation provides wild-type atomic interactions of a given multiple point mutation. Using control panel, users are able to change the representation of structure.
3. Each molecule and interaction (the colours are matched with the dashed-line in 3D viewer) can be turned on/off using switches.
4. The mutation and interaction information can be downloaded as Pymol-session(PSE) and CSV file, respectively.